Saturday 11 February 2012

Welcome To My Blog! =)

Assalamu'alaikum and a very good evening to all of you, since now it's 4.31 pm Malaysian time. Hehe...

Hye everyone! This is the first time I ever made a blog..so this is just an introduction and preface.

Later on, I will post everything about all my points of view in lifestyle, cuisine, fashion, music and so on. Like my slogan, "Here, it's about life and even more"

To all of you lovely people, kindly give some comments or maybe if you want to introduce yourselves or even want to make friends with me, you are greatly welcomed here in Kirana Kay's Havana!

Thank you for lending me your beautiful eyes to read this first simple post of mine.

Have a great weekend to all of you.

See you soon!

Bye!

Kirana Kay.
11.02.2012
4.33pm Malaysian time.

5 comments: